At Calfrac, we know that it’s part of our job to understand all the complexities of the fracture design and stimulation process as well as to keep current with the latest technologies, techniques and fluid systems. When you work with Calfrac, you are never on your own.
Our Service First philosophy means that we believe in helping our customers better understand what we do. We offer technical training seminars at our Lunch & Learn sessions and customized in-house presentations on relevant well stimulation topics, including:
- Calfrac Fluid Systems;
- Energized Fluid Systems;
- Unconventional Resource Plays;
- Advanced Downhole Tools;
- Achieving Success in the Cardium
- Advances in Conventional Systems;
- Stimulation of Natural Gas from Coal; and
- Complex Fracturing Issues.
Leading Industry Experts
From time-to-time we ask our partners or industry experts to present on topics specific to their areas of expertise that would interest our customers. Past topics have included:
- Fracture Fluid Optimization for Low Deliverability Gas Reservoirs by Understanding Capillary Retention Issues;
- Resin Coated Proppant Selection Guide;
- The Impact of Density and Sieve Distribution on Conductivity; and
- Commingling of Production from Two or More Pools in the Wellbore Using the Notification Process.
For more information on our upcoming Lunch & Learn seminars or to arrange a custom presentation, please contact Calfrac today.