Health, Safety & Environment
Zero harm in health, safety and environment.
Our goal at Calfrac is zero harm to people, property and the environment.
Calfrac is committed to conducting its business in a manner that will satisfy and safeguard the health, safety, environment and quality needs of its employees, customers, the general public and other stakeholders. Our procedures ensure we meet or exceed all applicable health, safety and environmental regulations and we have centralized data capture, analysis and reporting for:
- Non-Conformance Reports
- Near Miss and Incident Reports with full root cause analysis linked to our HS&E Management System
- Hazard Identification Reports
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Management of Change
- Audits and Inspections
- Corrective Actions
Commitment to minimizing environmental impact.
Calfrac undertakes many initiatives that allow us to actively reduce and minimize negative environmental impacts from our operations. Some of these include:
- Continued development and testing of biodegradable fluid systems
- Continually looking for new ways to conserve fresh water and reuse produced water
- Implementation of operating standards and procedures that improve containment
- Innovative equipment design to reduce transport traffic, job site footprint, noise and dust
- Ongoing collaboration with customers to reduce environmental impacts
Stop Work Authority
All employees are empowered, encouraged and responsible to pause or stop work at any time they feel they, their team or anyone else on-site is unsafe
Job Safety Analysis
Calfrac proactively evaluates and controls job hazards through a rigorous Job Safety Analysis program. Under the program, field crews hold safety meetings before beginning a job. This allows the team to identify the nature of the job, safety protocols to be followed and address any particular areas of concern.
Great job all…. thanks for all your hard work!!