Industry Leading Supply Chain Network
Efficiencies achieved through logistics optimization and supply chain management are of utmost importance to our customers.
Our experienced in-house supply chain team is well-positioned to identify and analyze opportunities to extract cost efficiencies during the procurement of products, equipment and services. This team also ensures our operations around the world have access to the right products, equipment and services, in the right place, at the right time.
Supply chain optimization capacities
- Long-term access to more than 25 sand mines on all major Class 1 railroads and barges in North America
- Sand terminals located throughout North America capable of storing in excess of 150,000 tons
- Manufactured on-site sand storage to support increased volume
- More than 1,000 long-term leased private railcars in North America
- Access to unit train facilities in all operating basins
- Access to more than 40 third-party transloads
- Private rail contracts or relationships with Class 1 railroads
- Established relationships and agreements with third-party transportation suppliers for last mile hauling